Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm so happy

I haven't written in a while, there hadn't really been much to write about since I'm on summer vacation and everyone else is working. There is nothing exciting to do by myself! Because of this, I have no pictures to add, which makes me sad. I love adding visuals to my blog, it feels more exciting. Oh well.

Since starting my linguistics class, I've started noticing everyone’s' grammar, in both speaking and writing. It's driving me crazy. For instance, when D bought his car this week, all I could think about were all of the adverbs the man he bought the car from used. I'm also very aware of my own word choice. You may not think this is something that could make someone crazy, but it does.

Well besides this, I'm very happy these days. Even with my boredom. J I will end there for now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness!! how can you stand to read my stuff? LOL< my grammar is downright horrid!
    I am glad you are still sticking around though!

    ReplyDelete