Sunday, July 24, 2011

Three things about yours truely

(Thanks MommaMonster for the idea)

What do I love?
I love my hubby, of course!

I love my dog, Soco Maria. Ok. It could be more obsession.


I love my nephew and niece. Such cuties
 

I love when I have pictures that connect with what I'm typing.

I love this picture of my husband and niece.


I love ice cream. 
I love the cold side of the pillow.

I love fastforwarding through commercials on DVR.

I love my life. 

 
 
What makes me uncomfortable?
Talking in front of people- mainly adults. This is strange for 2 reasons. 1- I am a teacher and could talk in front of 100 kids easily. 2- I love attention! But when I realize people are listening to me, I often turn red. Which makes me realize how people are listening and I turn even more red and someone usually says, "Hey your face is red."
What do I think about as I lay in bed awake at night?
Knock on wood, I do not lay awake often at night. Sometimes I do in the morning, and usually at this point, I am thinking about what I should wear.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!
    I love your pics!!!
    and that one of hubby and neice looks like he is prepping for his one day mayhaps??? LOL
    So funny, you don't like talking in front of adults! I have heard several teachers at my dd's school say the same thing! I would never have thought that about teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cat :-) I really think teachers love it or hate it. I even hate conferences! I always feel like adults are judging what I'm saying or something. Kids just take it all in... even if you mess something up they think you're super smart. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteics, your niece and nephew are adorable, ou commented on my blog about the keep calm pics and I ot them off etsy, i actually just saved the picture of it to my computer and printed them myself lol, cheap and easy! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics, I cannot type for crap on my ipad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just went on etsy for the first time and oh my gosh, I love it!!! What a great idea to print it off yourself, too. I will have to remember all of this. :o)

    ReplyDelete