Saturday, December 17, 2011

My rotisserie baby...

I can't believe there are 15 weeks left. It's flying by so far! Here's my belly this week: 



I think my former PJ shirt needs to be retired until the baby comes because for some reason, it's just not quite as comfy anymore. It seems to have gotten a little too small. 

It's super crazy that next Christmas, we will be putting gifts under the tree for the baby, too! 

The baby has chosen to hang out on my right side these days. About an hour ago, actually, I felt its entire back along the right side of my stomach. I felt like I was holding the baby or something because I could feel so much of it. 

He/she has also been acting like a rotisserie chicken. That's all I can think of to compare this feeling to. It feels like it's spinning around in there and it's almost nauseating. I don't mind it though because movement is comforting and helps me remember he/she is doing good! 

Ugly sweater party time is almost near, so I must go get tacky.... 


2 comments:

  1. aww love your bump!!
    So you don't know gender yet?
    I'm 24 weeks today! we are so close together, how exciting! Aren't the movements amazeballs?
    Looking super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We aren't finding out. :o) So we won't know the gender until D day! I loooove the movements. I never thought one of my favorite activities would be sitting still, lol. But that's when I can feel him/her best!

    ReplyDelete