Thursday, May 31, 2012

2 months and bye bye baby

Declan is officially 2 months old. We had his appointment yesterday and he's a cow! :-) 

He's 14.2 lbs and 24.5 inches long, 90th percentile for both! Wow! 


(Hat is made by my mom, click here for her etsy site!) 

Some new things Doozer can do...

He rolls over. Yep, you heard me. He.Rolls.Over. and this started when he was 6 WEEKS OLD! 


Yes, it's only the end of the roll over, but trust me, he did it all by himself. He has done it about 8 times now. The doctor didn't even believe me until he laid on his tummy and held himself up so well. 

He is constantly smiling. 


He talks like a champ. 


He's following us and objects around the room. 

He recognizes me and Derek. 

The boy sleeps 8-9 hours a time at night! This has been a 4 day thing now, so I'll call it official. 


And here are some more pictures of my favorite baby boy...





Happy 2 month birthday, Declan! 

         

And now, I must ready myself to go back to work in the morning. My first day after 9 weeks off. I will miss my boys. But at least it's only 9 work days until summer! 








No comments:

Post a Comment