Thursday, November 10, 2011

A well behaved fetus

I'm officially 20 weeks and 1 day... over halfway there, right?! 

We had our ultrasound today and Gunther behaved perfectly. The ultrasound tech kept saying, "Wow, this baby is giving me perfect shots and doing just what he or she needs to do for measurements." She even took an extra picture for herself of his/her aorta. Way to go, baby! 

Here are our newest pictures of baby Shupe. 

 





I can NOT wait to hold this little bean in our arms and know if I have a son or a daughter. I know I could have found out today, but then we wouldn't hear, "It's a boy!" or "It's a girl!" When he or she arrives. I can't wait for the best surprise of my life. 

3 comments:

  1. Pictures look great. He/she has really cute feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah i laughed at the title of the post! I am so glad the ultrasound went well! I will totally be jealous of you finding out at the birth...lol since I am so impatient! I hope you are feeling amazing! Xo

    ReplyDelete