Friday, August 5, 2011

10 secrets



I politely stole this from a fellow blogger who always has really fun, great things to say. So of course, I wanted to borrow a great idea!

Ten Secrets:
10. I wish I could get into my classroom even though it's summer vacatation. I have all these great ideas in my head that I want to get out, but I can't get the motivation at home. I can't admit this to anyone because I will surely be laughed at.

9. I'm still in my pajamas. Well halfway. I changed my shirt and washed my car this morning. But it's 1:10 pm and that's my only accomplishment. My pajama shorts prove it.

8. I watch Teen Mom. Yeah and I love it. Ok... I don't just watch it, I even rewatch it. I swear last week, I watched my DVRed episode, then later when Derek got home, I was flipping through the channels and it was on, so I stayed and watched it. D thought it was my first time because he commented on a part of it and I wanted to say what was going to happen next, but I know he'd make me change it if he knew I saw it. Althought I think he secretly likes it too!

7. My poor friend must think I use her. She's a nurse and about 90% of my phone calls and text messages to her have been something about me or someone I know being sick or injured and what her advice is. Hey, she told me not to google those things since google is usually wrong.

6. I am an addict. I think I must say "She's so cute" about 65 times a day about my dog. I can't stop. Everything she does is so cute and weird. I have an obsession and if she didn't weigh 45 lbs, I would carry her in my purse and bring her everywhere with me.


5. I haven't bought a purse in at least a year. Actually, I haven't bought a purse for myself in..... I don't even remember! My fabulous mom makes all my purses and teacher tote bags for me with her beautiful talent! She has just started a website that has about 1 picture on it and prices, but it will be updated soon I hope. I'm so lucky be able to say what I want and she magically produces it! This is one of the totes that I happen to have a picture of:


4. I love clocks. If they weren't so darn expensive, I would have a great clock in every room of my house, probably on every wall. I love the really big clocks with the numbers right on the wall and the hands actually nailed to the wall. Those are awesome.


3. On that note I also love those metalic signs that say "Bathroom" or "Kitchen" or "Laundry Room." I have 2 and I want more!

2. I secretly want to do day 2 of this right after I finish this one because I love this kind of stuff so much!

1. This secret is for me :o) I'll tell ya later! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment