Thursday, October 13, 2011

16 weeks

Helloooo 2nd trimester and hellooo baby bump! Well, you can't exactly see it yet unless I'm laying flat on the ground, but I can feel it really good when I'm laying there, too! Each night, I lay on the floor and feel the bump.

A few nights ago, I was sitting on the couch with Derek and I felt this feeling in my low stomach like bubbles fluttering around in one spot. I thought, I wonder if this is the baby?! It continued to happen for about 20 minutes and of course, I googled it, and it seems that it likely was the baby moving around! Wahoo!

We've chosen a girl's name that we're set on and finally decided on the middle name for the girl. It was between two and we've got the right one now. We have a boy's middle name picked, but no first name. Derek and I can't find one that we agree on... or I find names and Derek doesn't like them. He's only come up with one contender for a boy and I grew out of it. So this baby's name with be Gunther if we don't come up with a boy name since that's what we've been calling it lately. We're being big stinkers and not telling anyone our baby names because we want them to be a surprise AND there's always someone who knew someone who had that name and they killed the whole city or something horrible like that. So we're keeping the names to ourselves and if people dislike it after the baby is here, too bad! Because it's going to be a super cute baby and no one makes fun of a super cute baby's name!

No comments:

Post a Comment