Monday, October 17, 2011

just an update

I feel weird to admit that at this point in my life, I love going to the doctor's office! I hate the fact that Derek can't get off work to join me at all of the appointments, but the fact that he was there to hear the first heartbeat and see the first ultrasound at 8 weeks makes me happy. The 16 week appointment was wonderful. I was in and out in about 30 minutes. The heartbeat was in the 150s and the doctor said he could hear the baby moving and kicking. I don't now exactly what that sounds like, but since I was hearing the same thing as him, I must have heard him/her kicking, too! 

I can't wait until November 10. It's the 20 week appointment which includes and ultrasound! Yay! Derek is also getting off work to come to that one. I can't wait to see that little bean again. This time he/she probably won't look as much like a derby car like last time. 

My dad bought me the Halloween shirt I wanted. It has a skeleton torso and in the belly area, there's a baby skeleton. It's too funny! I love my daddio, he still spoils me. I'm so lucky to have such a great family... including Derek's family. I know not everyone is so lucky to have wonderful in-laws, but mine are fantastic! This baby will be so loved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment