Monday, October 3, 2011

funny memories

I have some memories I don't want to forget... 

My students love to get into my personal life and find out everything about me. They asked me in the beginning of the year if I have kids, but recently, they asked if I have babies and I told them not yet. One girl raised her hand and asked, "Well maybe if you do have a baby this year, if it gets old enough, could you bring it in and we could have a class baby instead of a class pet?" LOL 

A few days later, three of my girls were talking to me and said, "I hope you have babies soon. But I hope you don't have a baby this year because last year a teacher had a baby and she was gone for the last month of school and we don't want a sub!" Aww... how sweet. Sorry girls! 

I don't know when to tell them, yet. When is too early? I was thinking of wearing this shirt for Halloween and see what they say.
attachment.php.png

I have some that it would go completely over their head, but others would probably get it. I just don't know if that's too early to tell them? I'll be 19 weeks I think? I guess that's a good time to tell. 

Anyway, another funny story... 

I'm starting to lose my mind already. Derek was showering the other day. I went in to use the bathroom, washed my hands and left. He finished his shower and I hear, "Are you kidding me?!" and I also heard a weird noise coming from the bathroom. Well... it turns out I left the faucet on after washing my hands... and turned the light off! I totally blame him for not telling me to turn the light back on, but WOW, how did I forget to turn the water off?! haha... this baby is eating my brain already! It's ok. I'll let him/her eat my brain.


No comments:

Post a Comment