Monday, October 3, 2011

zombie-itis

I'm a total zombie today. I'm tired, I guess, but mostly I'm too drained to do anything today. I had an awesome teaching day. My students were great and I just feel accomplished on that part of my life. However, I was no social butterfly. At lunch, I may have said 5 words in total. I hope this goes away!

It's been a while since I've written, so I'll catch up on the pregnancy front.

I am no longer getting queasy as often, or really at all. I still can't believe I never actually got sick. I thought I'd be one of those unlucky ones who had horrible morning sickness. The dishwasher is still nasty and meat isn't great, but I've eaten some.

I'm 14 weeks 5 days today and I can feel a little bump in my lower belly. :o) That makes be super happy. I can't wait until it's visible. I have a belly up higher, but it's not baby. I wondered what it was because it's not soft, so I didn't think it was just fat. I found out it is most likely my organs that have been pushed upward because of the growing baby in there. Interesting! I will definitely be posting belly pictures once this belly looks more like a baby belly. I want to remember all of this and I think this blog is a great way to keep record of it.

Well, I guess I better go stalk all the blogs I love since I'm finally on the computer again. :o)

1 comment:

  1. You'll start showing very soon. Can't wait to see pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete