Friday, March 16, 2012

38 week update

How Far Along: 38 weeks 2 days 

Size of baby: Well.. the doctor scared me and said, "It feels about 9 lbs!" When he was measuring/feeling my belly. Then he said he was kidding and it feels very average, about 7 lbs. Thank God. But, my apps say it's about the length of this leek: 

Total Weight Gain: about 35 lbs. Oye! 



Sleep: Starting to get harder... Just the waking up to pee all the time! 

 Symptoms: Same old Braxton Hicks... nothing more really. They're getting a little stronger I suppose. 

Cravings: Still nothing. Lame! 

Gender- who knows?!

Movement: Moving like crazy! I swear I can feel toes at the top of my belly sometimes. 

Maternity Clothes: Same

Best Moments this week: Writing in the new baby book from my work baby shower! 

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out what this baby is! 

Milestones:  I'm 1-2 cm dilated and 50% thinned! Wahoo!

To Do List: I guess just packing the rest of my bag and deciding what baby outfit to bring him/her home in. We also need to put the car seat in the jeep. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! My midwife told me baby felt like 7.5 pounds at 37 weeks and scared me too. I really thought I'd be late and my baby would be HUGE. He came out 1 day after my due date at 7 pounds 6 oz, which is the weirdest when you see your tummy growing so fast those last few weeks.

    I'll be praying for a safe delivery and speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like every morning, my belly is bigger! Thanks for your prayers :o)

    ReplyDelete