Sunday, March 11, 2012

Getting close to the end!

At this point, I should really be grading papers and making plans for the coming weeks just because this baby could come at any point, really. Instead, I'm on the computer... the best place to procrastinate. 

Last night we had our diaper party. All of Derek's friends, some uncles, cousins, dads, and my brother all came over. I wish I would have taken pictures! It was definitely the most full our little 1,100 square foot house has ever been! We were full to the brim. 

It was so fun and nice to have everyone here, though. We have great family and friends and everyone seemed to have a great time. It's amazing how many diapers we got. 


Don't mind the table- it's exclusively a beer pong table we borrowed from Derek's friends. But holy cow, we got a lot of diapers. Of course, while Derek was at work today, I organized them into piles of sizes. And I loved every minute of it. 

************************************

So today I realized, as I was in church, that I have to actually have this baby. At some point in the coming weeks, I will have to deliver a person out of my body. I'm freaking a little. Then we will have this baby FOREVER. 

Don't get me wrong, I am more excited for this baby than I can even express, but wow, our lives are about to change like crazy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment