Saturday, February 11, 2012

46 days left

I can't believe there are 46 days left before baby Shupe gets here! It seems so far away and so close at the same time. I have to remind myself that even though I have to wait a little more than 6 weeks until he/she is here, I will get to have the rest of my life with him/her. It just seems like forever at this point. 

I had yet another dream the baby was here. It was a boy and it was so fun telling everyone the name. Anyway, here's something fun to update! 

How far along? 33 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss: up a little more than 30 pounds. Oye! 

Maternity clothes? Shirts, yes. Work pants, no, jeans, yes. I love to wear dresses to work though, because tights are so much easier than pants! 

Stretch marks? yes. Those dumb things came about 2 weeks ago and they were not welcome. Oh well. 

Sleep: Well, I love it. I fall asleep on the couch just about every night. I've been sleeping pretty good, but I wish I could sleep on my back! 

Best moment this week: Dr. appointment when I heard baby's heartbeat. Also all the crazy kicks I've been getting. 

Movement: So much! He/she never stops moving. :o)

Food cravings: nothing really. Lame. I guess I have more of a sweet tooth than I used to have. 

Gender: We don't know. :o) 

Labor Signs: braxton hicks all the time. Dr says that's completely normal, so... ok! 

Belly Button in or out? out. 

Wedding rings on or off? On. I don't have any swelling, thank God. I give props to all my water drinking. 

What I miss: My old body, jeans, and ability to stay awake. 

What I am looking forward to: knowing what it is! Seeing what he/she looks like! Holding him/her. I have dreams all the time about it, then I wake up and there's no baby yet. What a tease!

Weekly Wisdom: I suppose not really caring if you have to fall asleep early. I know that's a gift now, especially after baby sitting my cute nephew and just wanting to lay down on the couch. Not a choice with a little one around. So I'll enjoy my rest now. 

Milestones: Dr said that after next Wednesday, if I go into labor, they won't do anything to stop it or slow it down! Wow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment