Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One month left

Well.. it's officially one month until my due date. Tomorrow I will be 36 weeks and my life of weekly appointments has started. How exciting. For some reason 36 weeks seems a lot closer than 35. The start of 35 weeks depressed me, 5 weeks left seemed like so much for some reason! 

This week, I'm going to have my first check to see if I'm progressing at all. That seems absolutely crazy to me! I think I'll be a little sad if they say there's no sign of anything, but then again, I have 4 weeks left, so I won't be surprised. 

How far along? 36 weeks tomorrow

Total weight gain/loss: I haven't weighed myself since last week where I was about 33 pounds up.

Sleep: The last two nights have been really stressful for some reason! Derek was planning on working out before work this morning and I woke up so much overwhelmed by the fact that he wouldn't be there in the morning to get ready for work with me. Why that matters, I have no clue! But it kept me awake. The night before I was having stressful dreams that woke me up.

Food cravings: Nothing in particular. I've had more of a sweet tooth than usual, but not for anything specific.

Best moment this week: Today when I realized the due date is exactly one month from today.

Movement: Going strong. I ate some pineapple and strawberries and the baby was kicking like crazy right away. He/she must have liked that choice!

Gender: Your guess is as good as mine!

Labor Signs: More braxton hicks and some cramping earlier this week. The BHs are starting to get a little meaner, but nothing awful.

Belly Button in or out? Still out. Not going in until after baby.

What I miss: Sitting on the couch without my back hurting! Really... sitting everywhere except bed. Thank God our bed is comfortable!

What I am looking forward to: Finding out if I'm progressing at all on Thursday.

Weekly Wisdom: Nothing really... just kind of taking it easy.

Milestones: Just finally, only having one month left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment