Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Photo Update!

I have some new belly pictures to show off! 


How far along are you? 
35 weeks, tomorrow

Total weight gain: 
33 pounds as of this morning

How big is baby?:  
No clue! Last dr visit, at 33 weeks, I was measuring 34 cm. That's as much info as I get since we only get a 20 week ultrasound. 

Maternity clothes: 
Yep- still shirts and jeans. My big pajama shirts are now becoming midrif shirts. Derek got some tshirts from his parent's house and gave them to me. Hopefully they fit! 

Stretch marks?:  
Yeah :o( They seem to be slowing down though. 

Sleep?: 
I've been good with sleep still! I wake up about 3 times to go to the bathroom, but I'm pretty good at falling back to sleep after. 

Best moment this week?:
Finishing the bedroom! Derek and my father in law finished painting and putting up the shelves. Today I organized and did all the laundry- sheets, clothes, burp clothes, blankets, etc. It was the most fun I ever had doing laundry. Here's the room! 


 

Movement?: 
Lots of it! This baby LOVES to move my belly around. 

Food cravings?:
Cookies and cream ice cream or oreo McFlurries. I don't know that it's really a craving, but it just sounds good at any moment. 

Food aversions?:
Nothing really. 

Labor signs?: 
No more than usual. Just braxton hicks contractions. 

Belly button in or out?: 
Still an outtie. I hope it goes back in! LOL 

What I miss: 
Being able to get up from sitting easily. I can still do it fine, but it just takes extra effort! 

What I'm looking forward to: 
Meeting this baby! I can't wait! 5 weeks seems like FOREVER! 

What I'm not looking forward to: 
Being surprise attacked by labor. I hate not knowing when/where I'll be! 

Milestone: 
If I go into labor, they aren't going to stop it! I may have said that last time, though. Maybe at my Dr. appointment on Thursday, they'll tell me a new milestone :o) 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your last few weeks. They are very special. Don't worry too much about labor. It "usually" starts gradually. That way you have a chance to gradually get used to the contractions and the increasing intensity. Can't wait to hear about your baby coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nursery. Can't wait to start my lil girls "corner" lol
    I adore seeing the pics!! Your belly is SO cute

    ReplyDelete