Sunday, February 5, 2012

Baby Shower!

We had our baby shower last weekend. Thank God for family members and friends with their cameras because mine broke.

Here are some great shots from the awesome day.

The cute ducky for the center piece game from mom-in-law and one of the bags my mom made for everyone's prizes.

 All the prizes mom-in-law bought for the games we played through the shower.


 Super cute cake from father-in-law's mom. Mom-in-law picked the design!

Cake table with some of the extra center pieces. 

 My mom and dad with me and Derek. Sad we didn't get a family picture with Barb and Jim. :o(

Mommy and Daddy to be!


We are so lucky to have such kind, generous family and friends!

My best friend's maid of honor duties will never end!

My awesome mother-in-law! 


 Opening some gifts. :o)

Here are a bunch of our family members and friends who celebrated with us!







No comments:

Post a Comment