Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Container Garden

I did a little read about container gardens, and I totally want to do one this summer! I was thinking about planting some veggies on the side of the driveway, but couldn't stop thinking about bunnies eating them up. You would think since we have a dog, squirrels, birds and rabbits would try to steer clear of our backyard, but they seem to love it! Well, I have a great deck, and bunnies don't go up there, so I thought, why not make a container garden?!
Vegetable Window Box 
^Not mine. :)                         ^Neither is this.

All I need now are some containers and I have to learn about how to take care of veggies. I will probably wait until after California to do this, so they don't die while I'm there.

Michigan also needs to realize that, Hello... it's spring. A daily high of 50 something is not going to fly. I need the sunshine. It will help me get through the day, and it will also provide the right criteria to bringing my class out for recess! They're driving me nuts this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment