Saturday, May 28, 2011

One check off the list

This never happens. Hubs has three days off. I almost don't even want to mention it because it might become fake. He normally has one day off each week, but this happens to be his contractual weekend and he also, somehow got Memorial Day off, too.

We slept in. Oh, did it feel good.

Even though it was a cloudy, cool day, we decided to go to Eastern Market for some people watching, picture taking, and.... vegetable plant buying! Sadly, the camera was not working the entire time we were there. It just so happens that I fixed it. However, we were no longer at the market. Too bad, there were a lot of opportunities for good photos.

My test shot when I got the camera to work....


There's something so exciting about being downtown. It takes me back to San Fransisco. Detroit is by no means a San Fran downtown, but for a minute, I just pretended we were there.

There's no where else but a "downtown" where selling pants on the street corner is acceptable.

There's also something fun about taking a picture of a complete stranger knowing that you're going to post it on the internet. They have no idea how famous they are now. ha!


I have to toot my own horn. I've completed a summer time goal ahead of time. I have a container garden. We will have available fresh tomoatoes, cucumbers, peppers, and zuccini this summer. (So what if hubs will only eat the tomatoes, more for me, right?!)

 Because of the rain, I'm showing off my garden through the window. Pup doesn't undestand why she's not outside. We're so close!










No comments:

Post a Comment