Thursday, May 5, 2011

Maybe someday we will see each other

Hubby and I have had horribly conflicting schedules lately. On Monday, he worked really late, he didn't get home until about 8:00. Tuesday I went out for drinks with my girlfriends, which was really fun, but I missed mr. hubby. Yesterday, hubs got home from work after 7 again, and my brother invited me for ice cream. Who can say no to ice cream!? Plus I got to see my nephew, who ended up being asleep on the couch when I got there. Too bad!

I thought we'd see each other today since he didn't work, but I had a meeting and he has a softball game.

Here I sit, snuggling with the best, cutest dog in the world.

She's the best snuggler. However, I sure do wish my husband was home with me. I kind of like him a lot.

Another thing is that he really needs to be around if we want to try to make a ball of cells to implant in me!! He's a pretty big part of that situation.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of dog do you have? Maybe you can practice baby making this weekend??

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a lab mix, we think with beagle and boxer, but we aren't sure. The place we got her from only know about the lab part.

    Hopefully we'll get to practice tonight too ;-) haha

    ReplyDelete