Friday, May 27, 2011

Tying it together...

(I have to start with a side note: I can't comment on anyone's blogs. I am not purposefully being non-responsive and I am very frustrated about it! On that side note, I give the centerpiece.)

It's funny how one small thing can really tie something together. My mom and I went shopping and the items at the register got to us. There was the sweetest ring rack at the cashout and as it turns out, mom and I got matching rings. Mine is white, hers is black.

It cost $4 and I threw it on today just before leaving for work. Since it's Friday, it was jeans day and as a plus- it was a half day! So, needless to say, I dressed casually, but put the ring on before leaving. Oh the comments I got! My students and coworkers ate it up. That 1 square inch of plastic sure made my day!


Even the pup likes it! The only thing is that it's quite awkward, so off it came when I got home. I'm greatful to that ring, though, for making me feel special!

Speaking of the pup...




I honestly don't know what D and I will do when we have a baby. This dog takes our lives and our love. She gets more "I love yous" each day than we do. She gets our snuggles and attention; I'm sure our butts would wiggle at the excitement of seeing her like hers does for us.

That girl and her fat lip that gets stuck between her teeth when she closes her mouth. She's really got us wrapped around her multicolored paws.


No comments:

Post a Comment