Monday, May 2, 2011

count downs

I've got a countdown started. Who am I kidding, I've had a countdown since about 130 days until vacation!

All I can think about is sun, blue skies, palm trees and the sound of the ocean.

It's almost one month until our vacation to California, which means it's a little more than a month of work left until summer vacation, and hopefully I will growing a little peanut in my belly by this time too. If all goes according to plan, in a month, I will be freaking out to the hubs that I don't know how we will hide this from our friends while we are on our trip. What if I am nauseas while we are there? What if I get sick on the plane? Will they notice I'm not drinking? What should we buy at the store so I can make fake drinks? ...and if I'm already imagining up these questions, I am sure that I will have 100 more once the time arrives. If it arrives. ....hopefully it arrives!

 For now I will just sit back and imagine myself leaning back in my lounge chair
and looking at the lemon and lime trees that line the pool


and mostly just having some fun, getting away time with my favorite Mister. Sleeping in, eating the delicious mints on the pillow each night. Yes, we are staying at a place with delicious mints on the pillows. I think I would go back to this place just for that reason. The fact that it's fabulous in every other way is a plus too. ;o)

Ahh, sweet countdowns. How I love and hate you.


3 comments:

  1. I love this post! I still have 27 days left and am so excited for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm in the exact same boat! I am a teacher and the countdown until my cruise is 6 weeks! I am also hoping I will be pregnant by then! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete