Saturday, May 14, 2011

i don't have a title...

Tomorrow is my only nephew's 2nd birthday. He's so unbelievably cute.

Not only is he my only nephew, but he's also my God son.. pretty awesome. So his birthday party is tomorrow afternoon and I still need to buy his gift. He just got a bike and that would be too hard to beat! I should have really thought ahead, but that is something I haven't done in a while! As long as I have something by the party, I think it will be fine.

This cutie only has about 3 weeks left of being the only grandchild in the family since sis-in-law and brother are due for a baby in the beginning of June. Wahoo! I'm so excited. The only bad thing about hubby and I going on vacation is having to leave the new baby a week after he/she comes. They didn't find out what they're having, which is all the more exciting. I think it's a girl.

By the time their baby comes, hubby and I will know if we're having a little one too. It will be super fun if we are. I will find out maybe on Wednesday. That's a little early to take a test, but I probably will anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment